Petlas Progreen PT525
The Petlas Progreen PT525 is a performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Summer weather traction and exceptional hydroplaning resistance are guaranteed with this model, thanks to the tread design and durable compound. Its constant road contact boosts the model's controllability and maneuvering. This model offers exceptional high speed durability, as it prevents heat build-up and keeps the ideal tire shape. The special shoulder detail of the footprint helps to decrease road noise levels heard by the passengers. The Progreen PT525 uses its rolling resistance, decreasing the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Summer Tire – The asymmetric tread design and summer compound boost the model's exceptional dry and wet traction, and heat resistance.
- Hydroplaning – Three circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, preventing hydroplaning in wet weather conditions.
- Performance – The asymmetric tread, summer compound, and durable structure enable the tire's high speed durability, enhancing its driving safety.
- Quiet Tire – The special shoulder block array prevents road noise from reaching the vehicle's cabin, offering a quiet and comfortable performance.
- Fuel Efficiency – The footprint decreases the tire's rolling resistance, decreasing the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emissions during the drive.
- Handling – The asymmetric tread design helps to increase the tire's controllability in summer situations, boosting its steering and driving stability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18024481804
Model # : 23240
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: