Pirelli P Zero (AO)
The Pirelli P Zero (AO) is a high performance summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. It is an original equipment tire for select Audi vehicles. The silica-based tire compound offers great summer traction. The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The tread design's variable pitch and low noise emission decrease the road noise heard in the cabin. The tire compound lowers the rolling resistance and the fuel consumption, and it also has a slower wear rate that lengthens the tread life. The P Zero (AO) is easy to control thanks to the outside shoulder tread design that improves the cornering ability.
- Summer Tire – The silica-based tire compound improves the all weather traction and dry and wet weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential grooves effectively resist hydroplaning and increase the wet weather traction.
- Quiet Tire – The variable pitch sequence and the low noise emission decrease the road noise levels and offer a quiet drive.
- Fuel Efficient – The customized tire compound reduces the rolling resistance and with it the vehicle's fuel usage and environmental pollution.
- Cornering Ability – The outside shoulder tread block sequence maintains constant road contact and increases the cornering power.
- Longer Tread Life – The longer lasting, even wear across the tire is the result of the slower tread wear rate of the compound.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002181204
Model # : 2125500
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: