Pirelli Scorpion Verde
The Pirelli Scorpion Verde is a performance and high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. This summer tire has great wet and dry traction and the circumferential grooves eliminate water from below the footprint. However, this model is not suited for winter weather. The tire's lowered rolling resistance reduces the fuel consumption and the CO2 emissions of the vehicle. The optimized pitch sequence lessens the road noise heard in the cabin. The asymmetric tread pattern means a longer lasting tread life. The Scorpion Verde provides excellent high speed stability, making the tire safer.
- Summer Tire - This tire has excellent dry and wet traction and road grip, but it will not perform well in winter weather.
- Fuel-efficient - The EcoImpact technology, with its optimized profile and materials, offers decreased fuel consumption.
- Quiet Tire - The optimized pitch sequence in the tire's tread pattern lowers the road noise heard in the cabin of the vehicle.
- Stability - The tire's dedicated shoulder profile offers extra high speed stability, making it safer to drive.
- Hydroplaning - The three circumferential grooves in the tread pattern eliminate water from beneath the tread, resisting hydroplaning.
- Longer Tread Life - The tire's asymmetric tread pattern makes the tread wear out evenly, extending its life.
View full description
Item# : SPM18009298004
Model # : 2440300
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: