Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season (LR)
The Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season (LR) is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured as the original equipment tire for Land Rover. It has some high performance sizes as well. The (LR) notation means that the tire was tested and approved by Land Rover's laboratory. The tread grants excellent traction in all-weather conditions. This tread design offers even wear, resulting in a longer life. The tread design minimizes road noise and provides stability and enhanced control on all road surfaces. The Scorpion Verde All Season (LR) helps avoid hydroplaning and has excellent wet traction.
- Eco-friendly – Pirelli's EcoImpact technology provides a lowered rolling resistance and the lighter weight of the tire, which decreases the fuel usage per mile.
- Longer Tread Life – The asymmetric tread allows excellent dry road traction and even wear on the tires, which prolongs the tire's tread life.
- All Season Tread – The silica-based tire compound and the position of the sipes on the tire offer improved year-round traction.
- Resist Hydroplaning – The four wide grooves circling the tire enhance the tire's resistance to hydroplaning in deeper water and provide good wet traction.
- LR Tire – The LR notation means Land Rover recommends these tires be fitted on their vehicles to get the maximum performance and stability.
- Control and Stability – The unique tread design on the shoulder of the tire offers a higher rigor ratio, improving the stability on all road surfaces.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002187304
Model # : 2423300
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: