Pirelli P Zero All Season
The Pirelli P Zero All Season is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The excellent all weather traction is thanks to the silica-based tire compound. The tread pattern's grooves and siping details prevent hydroplaning in deeper water. The longer tread life and usability are the result of the even and slower wearing tread. The reduced rolling resistance makes the tire fuel efficient by lowering the fuel usage per mile. The variable pitch sequence negates the road noise generation. The P Zero All Season has great cornering ability with the additional biting edges.
- All Season Tire – The silica-based tire compound improves the all weather road gripping ability by maintaining road grip.
- Hydroplaning – The special circumferential and lateral grooves and siping design prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water.
- Longer Tread Life – The model has a longer lasting tread life with the slower wearing tread and the even wear pattern.
- Fuel Efficient – The silica-enhanced tire compound lowers the rolling resistance with its boosted all weather road gripping ability.
- Quiet Tire – The tread pattern's variable pitch design decreases the road noise by negating the pattern noise generated.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread block design improves the cornering ability and power by maintaining road contact.
View full description
Item# : SPM18000033304
Model # : 3445800
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: