Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season
The Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for crossover and SUV vehicles. It has some high performance sizes too. Pirelli offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The silica-enhanced compound has great all-weather traction. New improvements were added with the model’s tread design. Firstly, the tire wears out evenly, resulting in a longer lasting tread life. The tread design also minimizes road noise and gives stability and enhanced control on all road surfaces. Avoid aquaplaning with the Scorpion Verde All Season. The tire is more fuel efficient as it offers a lower rolling resistance.
- Eco-friendly – The minimized rolling resistance and lighter weight, made possible by Pirelli’s EcoImpact technology, lowers the fuel usage per mile.
- Longer Tread Life – The tire has excellent dry road traction and wears out evenly, which prolongs the tread life, thanks to the asymmetric tread.
- All Season Tread – The tire has improved year-round traction due to the silica-based tire compound and the position of the sipes on the tire.
- Resist Hydroplaning – The tire’s resistance to hydroplaning by scattering the water and good wet traction are the result of the four wide grooves circling the tire.
- Control and Stability – The enhanced rigidity improves the stability of the tire on all surfaces, due to the unique tread design on the shoulder of the tire.
- Quiet Ride – The specific tread pattern and the evenly distributed driving force on the tire makes for a smoother, quieter ride.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002550504
Model # : 2372900
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: