Pirelli P Zero (MO)
The Pirelli P Zero (MO) is an ultra high performance summer tire for sport passenger vehicles. The tire is a Mercedes-Benz Original tire, making it best suited for Mercedes-Benz cars. The unique tread pattern and sipe design help the tire resist hydroplaning by dispersing the water. This model offers good all-weather traction and even wear, resulting in a longer tread life and a quieter driving experience. The silica-enhanced tread compound shortens this model's braking distance and allows for better maneuverability. The P Zero (MO) is an extra load tire, which accentuates its high-speed performance.
- Extra Load - The reinforced sidewall makes the tire an extra load (XL) tire, which focuses on the high-speed performance of the tire.
- Enhanced Handling - Due to the silica-infused tread compound the Pirelli offers better high speed steering control and driving stability.
- Braking and Traction - The tire compound offers a shorter braking distance and provides good traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Avoid Hydroplaning - The wide grooves on the tire's tread design help disperse the water from under the tire and helps resist hydroplaning.
- Quiet Ride - The S-shaped sipe design cancels out the road noise, ensuring a smooth and quiet ride.
- MO Tire - Stands for Mercedes-Benz Original, the tire was manufactured to allow Mercedes vehicles to achieve their best performance.
View full description
Item# : A106381019
Model # :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: