Prinx HiCountry M/T HM1
The Prinx HiCountry M/T HM1 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. This is a highway tire, which features an aggressive pattern that ensures its secure off-road terrain traction as well. The better surface contact promotes excellent controllability and maneuvering ability. The self-cleaning nature avoids stone retention, while mud and snow do not block the surface contact. Reinforced construction helps to enhance the load capacity, as the tire does not deform. The tire avoids irregular and premature wear, boosting the service life. The Prinx HiCountry M/T HM1 also increases the dry, wet, and winter weather traction and hydroplaning resistance.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread design and all season compound boost the dry, wet, and winter weather grip on the road surface.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure keeps the ideal tire shape, upgrading the load carrying and withstanding capability and power.
- Off-road Tread - This aggressive tread design also ensures the tire's soft, loose, and uneven terrain traction, optimizing the performance.
- Handling - The footprint stability maintains the surface contact at all times, boosting the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The high void ratio and staggered block pattern eliminate mud, snow, and rocks stuck between the tread elements.
- Longer Tread Life - The stabilized footprint and the durable compound increase the tread life, avoiding irregular and premature wear formations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18315373504
Model # : 9315250906
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: