Sold By zabiva
Have you ever encountered such a dilemma when your car is unable to start because the battery has died? Especially during winter nights and you dont know what to do. Actually your car or truck just needs a boost.
In order to prevent this kind of worrying and sad situation from happening, you need a NoOne booster cable to carry in your car or vehicle for emergencies or to help someone else.
1. Wearing the protective goggles are highly recommended.
2. Connect one red positive(+)cable end to the positive(+)post of the dead battery.
3. Connect the other positive(+)cable end to the positive(+)post of the good battery.
4. Connect one black negative(-)cable end to the negative(-)post of the good battery.
5. Connect the other negative(-)end to the frame bumper or engine block of the dead battery. (NOT THE NEGATIVE BATTERY POST).
6. Step back from vehicle being jumped. Start the boosting vehicle first and then engage the starter on the dead vehicle. Do not engage for extended period of time.
7. Remove the cable ends in the reverse order.
What’s in the package?
1X 6 Ga×12 Ft Booster Cable with Built-in LED Light
1X Carry Bag
1X pair of Work Gloves
That was a cold winter in 1997, Walt (the founder of NoOne) drove to his favorite isolated fishing lake deep in the forest. After fishing for hours in the heavy snow, Walt returned to his car and it was unable to start. Trudging through the forest the whole night looking for help, Walt realized NO ONE could help him. Since then Walt created a brand called "NoOne", as he hopes "NoOne" can help.