Sumitomo Encounter HT2
The Sumitomo Encounter HT2 is a highway terrain, all season tire made for light trucks and SUVs. This model also has touring, passenger car sizes available. Sumitomo offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The model promotes great all season performance and hydroplaning prevention. The asymmetric tread pattern and its close road contact enhance the steering response time and accuracy to the driver's instructions. Also, the structure is secured and offers great driving stability. The tread pattern and the rubber compound lengthen the tire's service life. The Sumitomo Encounter HT2 also offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience.
- All season tire – The asymmetric tread pattern and its close road contact increase traction throughout the year.
- Hydroplaning – Four circumferential grooves eliminate water and slush from below the footprint in wet conditions.
- Handling – Great controllability and stability are provided with this tread pattern's consistent road contact.
- Braking ability – The siping detail of the tread elements shortens the braking distance, by actively creating friction.
- Tread life – The stable tread pattern and the wear-resistant compound prevent irregular and premature wear.
- Comfortable ride – The ideal tread design and the rubber compound lower road noise and vibrations during the drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18332265604
Model # : HT228
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: