- Stone Type _________________ Padparadsha CZ
- Approximate Stone Size _______ 20x15mmand
- Approximate Stone Weight _____ 22 ctsand
- Jewelry Metal _______________ Solid .925 Sterling Silverand
- Our Warranty _______________ A full year on workmanshipand
- Our Guarantee _____________ Totally unconditional 30 day guaranteeand
Im neither so rich nor snooty that I have to have REAL stones all the time. Our Padparadsha CZ looks exactly the same as the stuff that comes from the ground, but tons cleaner and with a lot better color. Oh, and its affordable. I cant even guess what a real one this size one run, but itd be in the 5 digits for sure.
Oh, you ask, just what IS Padparadsha Sapphire? Well, its basically a bright Orange Sapphire from the mining district of Padparadsha, India. Its essentially played out now, but 20 years ago, it was producing Sapphire with the most amazing play of red and yellow fire. Alas, no more. We do have a source, though, for a simulated Sapphire with the same awesome color attributes, and for a ton less money.
This hefty Sapphire is set into a simple Sterling Silver basket mounting. The stone weighs in the neighborhood of 22 carats, and measures 20 x 15 mm. Accented by 3 clear, sparkly CZs. Very pretty.
Oh, something you need to know. This is a LARGE pendant. Over an inch and a quarter. I make a point of this, because, in spite of the cost and the fact that Ive got it laying alongside a ruler, I still get ladies who order this and return it, because -- and I quote -- "Oh my, I didnt know it was THAT large". OK?and
Item# : SPM14936385419
Model # : SP016_CPadS