Thunderer Ranger R402
The Thunderer Ranger R402 is a commercial all season tire made for commercial vans. The special tire compound and tread design increase the all weather traction and road gripping ability, while the three circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning in deeper water. The solid shoulder tread design enhances the driving stability, steering responsiveness and the cornering ability by maintaining road contact. The tire prevents irregular tread wear patterns and increases the length of the tread life. The center tread block design shortens the braking distance as well. The Ranger R402's internal structure allows it to carry and handle heavier loads.
- All Season Tire – The combination of the tire compound and tread design improve the all weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The three main circumferential tread grooves prevent hydroplaning and increase the wet weather traction.
- Longer Tread Life – The wider footprint and the optimized contact patch prevent uneven wear and extend the tread life.
- Handling – The solid shoulder design maintains road contact and improves the stability, steering and cornering ability.
- Heavy Load – The tire's 6 to 8-ply reinforced internal structure allows it to handle and carry heavier weights and loads.
- Braking Ability – The tread's inner independent tread block design shortens the braking distance and boosts the braking power.
View full description
Item# : SPM18021762304
Model # : TH0416
Overall Diameter :
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: