Westlake Radial SL376 M/T
The Westlake Radial SL376 M/T is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire helps to improve its off-road, soft, uneven, and loose terrain traction with the staggered block placement. Its self-cleaning ability and stone retention prevention are also avoided.The tread design's consistent surface contact upgrades the tire's steering responsiveness and driving stability, optimizing controllability. The reinforced construction maintains the ideal tire shape under load pressure, enhancing its overall load capacity. The Radial SL376 M/T also increases the tire's dry, wet, and winter weather performance.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The staggered blocks and void ratio upgrade the tire's soft, loose, and uneven terrain traction on off-road surfaces.
- Durability - The stronger, radial structure protects the tire from deformation, enhancing the tire's load-carrying and withstanding ability.
- Handling - The stable footprint improves the tire's surface contact, which upgrades its steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered blocks and wide grooves eliminate mud and snow stuck between the tread elements during the drive.
- All Season Tire - The staggered and siped tread blocks and the all season compound increase the tire's dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Damage Resistance - The stone ejecting groove ribs protect the tire from stone retention, as it ejects rocks stuck between the tread elements.
View full description
Item# : SPM18263355004
Model # : 22285034
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: