Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056
The Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056 is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for crossover vehicles, SUVs and light trucks. Yokohama offers a 50-70,000 mile treadwear warranty. The compound and tread design work together to enhance the all weather traction, while grooves prevent hydroplaning. The lower rolling resistance is also thanks to the orange oil compound, which makes the tire model fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. The tread elements ensure even tread wear throughout the tire's lifetime. The stronger construction boosts the tire's load durability. The Geolandar H/T G056 guarantees a quiet drive with the decreased road noise levels.
- All Season Tire - The orange oil tire compound and the tread design improve the road gripping ability in dry, wet and winter weather.
- Hydroplaning - The tread pattern's wide circumferential grooves disperse water and slush to prevent hydroplaning situations.
- Fuel Efficient - The special orange oil compound lowers the rolling resistance, offering reduced levels of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Longer Tread Life - Different elements of the tread design and the tire compound work together to lengthen the tread life and usability.
- Durability - The stronger ply construction prevents deformation to the tire's structure under the heavy load pressure affecting the tire.
- Quiet Tire - The adaptive shoulder tread blocks decrease the road noise by creating a continuous rib on the tire's shoulders.
View full description
Item# : SPM12897293604
Model # : 110105667
OWL, outline white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: