The Zenna Argus-UHP is a performance and high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire offers excellent all weather traction with the tread compound and design, while the specialized grooves actively resist hydroplaning. The three center ribs' constant road contact boosts the steering responsiveness and the driving stability and the shoulder tread blocks increase the cornering and maneuvering ability and power. The tread design prevents irregular wear formations by evenly distributing the driving pressure across the tread area. The Argus-UHP offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience in all weather.
- All Season Tire – The all season tire compound and tread design enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Handling – The tread design's three center ribs maintain road contact at all times, improving the steering and stability.
- Quiet Tire – The specialized tread design and the noise-treated compound decrease the road noise heard during the drive.
- Longer Tread Life – The tread pattern's three center ribs and open shoulder design prevent irregular tread wear offering a longer life.
- Cornering Ability – The large shoulder tread blocks boost the cornering and maneuvering ability with additional biting edges and grip.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves and open shoulder design disperse water and slush and prevent hydroplaning.
View full description
Item# : A105202187
Model # :
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: